Stretch, relax and unwind with this super easy to follow virtual chair yoga class!
All you need is a chair and a bit of space, and your entire team can embark on a journey to learn yoga skills and techniques together. Our team of expert Yoga instructors will be available on the call, eagerly awaiting your team’s arrival. Before the session begins, our Yoga instructors will inquire if there are any particular skills or practices, you’d like to focus on; if not, they’ll guide you through a series of poses, meditations, and stretches that are well-suited for most participants.
The Hooray Teams Virtual Yoga session includes-
- Professional yoga instructors for the entire 60-minute session
- 10-15 different yoga poses and stretches
- The option to personalise the pace, types of stretches of specific problem areas
- We offer the option to send a relaxation package to your team that includes candles, incense, and some delightful treats to enhance your session (available as an optional extra).
- No extra mic or technology required
- Just click the link, switch on your video and microphone and our host will take care of everything!
How it works
Booking an event on Hooray Teams is as simple as 1, 2 and 3!
1 Once you’ve made your payment you’ll receive a confirmation of the booking
2 Then one of our Event planners will reach out to check if you have any questions or want to make any customisations to the event (for free!)
3 Before the event we’ll send you through a link. Simply create a meeting with your team and copy and paste this Zoom link in for the event
And you’re ready ! On the day of the event simply join the link and our expert hosts will take care of it from there. You can sit back with your team and enjoy the whole event.
Example of a show that we have run
Before the show
- A Zoom link will be sent to you once your payment has been made & booking confirmed.
- Copy this link and create a meeting invitation for your team.
- Paste this link as the location of the meeting.
- A waiver needs to be signed off to confirm any pre-existing injuries or conditions.
On the day of the event
- Join the link at the time of the event. Your host will be waiting on the link and welcoming you all in.
- Optional: Want to add your own unique welcome message as well? Let us know & we can ask the host to help.
First 5 minutes
- Our host will welcome you all and start once we have a majority number of attendees.
- Don’t worry no awkward silences, the host will have music playing and fun light banter with the group.
Next 5 minutes
- Our host will explain how the event is run and answer any questions before we begin!
Next 40-50 minutes
- It’s go time! Take a deep breath, dim the lights, and let the relaxation begin.
- Stretch, strengthen and learn as our professional yoga instructor gently guides you through the session.
- In a 60-minute session, we aim to cover 10-15 sequences and skills.
Last 5 minutes
- And thats a wrap!
- Time at the end is available for any questions.
- A screenshot of the group is taken - say cheers!
Things you’ll need for the event
- Host to run event
- Professionally certified Yoga Instructor
- Digital platform for the class
- Link to access the event
- Video and microphone
- Yoga mat (optional)
- Free cancellation 10 days prior to the event