Get ready to put your culinary talents to the test with the Hooray Teams Christmas Cookie Decorating session. Each team member will receive a cookie decorating kit packed with all the must-haves to showcase their creativity. Plus, a dedicated host will guide you through the session, sharing fun decorating tips and tricks on how to transform your plain cookies using vibrant icing, sprinkles, and edible glitter.
Whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned baker, this event promises a good time filled with fun, laughter, and creativity. The best part? You will have a batch of delicious cookies to share with loved ones.
The Hooray Teams Christmas Cookie Decorating session includes-
- Cookie making kit or 3-4 different types of pre-baked cookies will be delivered to attendees prior to the event.
- Your professional host, who will be with you online the whole time.
- No extra mic or technology required.
- A link to join, so grab your cookies, find some space in your kitchen, and get ready to unleash your creativity skills.
How it works
Booking an event on Hooray Teams is as simple as 1, 2 and 3!
1 Once you’ve made your payment, you’ll receive a confirmation of the booking.
2 Then one of our event planners will reach out to check if you have any questions or want to make any customizations to the event (for free!).
3 Before the event, we’ll send you a link. Simply create a meeting with your team and copy and paste this Zoom link in for the event.
And you’re ready! On the day of the event, simply join the link, and our expert hosts will take care of it from there. You can sit back with your team and enjoy the whole event.
Example of a show that we have run
Before the show
- A Zoom link will be sent to you once your payment has been made & booking confirmed.
- Copy this link and create a meeting invitation for your team.
- Paste this link as the location of the meeting.
On the day of the event
- Click the link at the scheduled time. Your host will be there, ready to welcome you all.
- Want to add your own unique welcome message as well? Let us know & we can ask the host to help.
First 5 minutes
- Our host will welcome you all and start once we have a majority number of attendees.
- Our host will keep the atmosphere lively with some great music and light-hearted conversations.
Next 5 minutes
- Our host will explain how the cookie decorating will be conducted and provide you general house rules
- Still have doubts? Feel free to ask them.
Next 40-50 minutes
- Time to don your aprons. Dive into the world of cookie decorating as you laugh, learn, and create some delicious masterpieces.
- Our host will provide tips on icing, piping, color mixing, flooding to make the session more engaging and creative.
- Don't be afraid to try different techniques and designs. The most important thing is to have fun and enjoy the creative process.
Last 5 minutes
- Let’s wrap up the sweetest challenge ever.
- A winner is announced.
- A screenshot of the group is taken - say cheers!
Things you’ll need for the event
- Host to run event and walk through steps of decorating.
- Link that will be used for meeting event.
- Arranging for cookies to be sent across to attendees.
- Video and microphone
- Knives, spoons, spatula, containers and a place to design your cookies.
- Free cancellation 10 days prior to the event.