If you and your team are searching for a fun and nostalgic holiday experience, try Hooray Teams Gingerbread House Decorating Class. Led by an expert instructor, you get to learn a lot of amazing tips and techniques on how to assemble plain gingerbread panels and pieces, craft catchy figurines and structures and decorate your gingerbread abodes beautifully.
We will send Gingerbread Decorating kits straight to the participants’ doorsteps before the event. Each kit includes pre-baked gingerbread house pieces, royal icing mix, piping bags, candies, sprinkles, and fondants to help you and your team create sweet edible masterpieces.
By the end of the class, everyone will have beautiful gingerbread houses that are not only delicious to devour but also reflect your team’s unique style and holiday spirit.
The Hooray Teams Christmas Gingerbread House Decorating class includes -
- Gingerbread House Decorating kit will be delivered to attendees before the event.
- Your professional host, who will be with you online the whole time.
- A link to join, so grab your supplies, find some space in your kitchen, and get ready to unleash your creativity.
How it works
Booking an event on Hooray Teams is as simple as 1, 2 and 3!
1 Once you’ve made your payment, you’ll receive a confirmation of the booking.
2 Once payment is confirmed, share your team's details for a speedy dispatch of our Gingerbread House Decorating kits to each participant
3 Then one of our event planners will reach out to check if you have any questions or want to make any customisations to the event (for free!).
4 Before the event, we’ll send you a link. Simply create a meeting with your team and copy and paste this Zoom link in for the event.
And you’re ready! On the day of the event, simply join the link, and our expert host will guide you through the entire Gingerbread House Decorating experience.
Example of a show that we have run
Before the show
- A Zoom link will be sent to you once your payment has been made & booking confirmed.
- Copy this link and create a meeting invitation for your team.
- Paste this link as the location of the meeting.
On the day of the event
- Click the link at the scheduled time. Your host will be there, ready to welcome you all.
- Want to add your own unique welcome message as well? Let us know & we can ask the host to help.
First 5 minutes
- Our host will welcome you all and start once we have a majority number of attendees.
- Our host will keep the atmosphere lively with some great music and light-hearted conversations.
Next 5 minutes
- Our host will explain how the Gingerbread House Decorating session will be conducted and provide you general house rules.
- Still have doubts? Feel free to ask them.
Next 40-50 minutes
- Instructor will provide expert guidance on icing, piping or other decorations to help you get started.
- Try snowy landscapes, candy windows, cocoa pathways or even custom themes for your gingerbread house.
Last 5 minutes
- And that's a wrap.
- A winner is announced.
- A screenshot of the group is taken - say cheers!
Things you’ll need for the event
- Host to run the event and walk through steps of decorating
- Link that will be used for the meeting event
- Gingerbread House Decorating kit
- Video and microphone
- Knives, spoons, spatula, containers and a place to decorate your Gingerbread House
- Free cancellation 10 days prior to the event.