Looking to raise your team’s holiday spirits this Thanksgiving dinner? Our Thanksgiving Cocktail Making Class is the perfect choice. With an expert mixologist to lead the way, you and your team will learn all about crafting the perfect cocktail using handy tips and techniques to shake, stir, and mix up different blends.
That’s not all, we’ll deliver a cocktail kit to your team member’s doorstep, including all the ingredients and tools for a hassle-free and enjoyable experience. What’s more. This session brings everyone together for a fun and memorable team-building experience. Let’s toast to great times and even greater team bonding.
The Hooray Teams Thanksgiving Cocktail Making Class includes -
- Cocktail making kits will be delivered to attendees prior to the event.
- Your professional mixologist, who will be with you online the whole time.
- A link to join, so grab your supplies and get ready to unleash your mixing skills.
How it works?
Booking an event on Hooray Teams is as simple as 1, 2 and 3!
1 Once you’ve made your payment, you’ll receive a confirmation of the booking.
2 Once payment is confirmed, you need to share your team's details for a speedy dispatch of our Cocktail-making kits to each participant.
3 Then one of our event planners will reach out to check if you have any questions or want to make any customizations to the event (for free!)
4 Before the event, we’ll send you a link. Simply create a meeting with your team and copy and paste this Zoom link in for the event
And you’re ready! On the day of the event, simply join the link, and our expert host will guide you through the entire cocktail mixing experience.
Example of a show that we have run
Before the show
- A Zoom link will be sent to you once your payment has been made & booking confirmed.
- Copy this link and create a meeting invitation for your team.
- Paste this link as the location of the meeting.
On the day of the event
- Click the link at the scheduled time. Your host will be there, ready to welcome you all.
- Want to add your own unique welcome message as well? Let us know & we can ask the host to help.
First 5 minutes
- Our host will welcome you all and start once we have a majority number of attendees.
- Our host will keep the atmosphere lively with some great music and light-hearted conversations.
Next 5 minutes
- Our host will explain how the cocktail mixing will be conducted and provide you general house rules
- Still have doubts? Feel free to ask them.
Next 40-50 minutes
- Grab your supplies and start preparing your cocktails.
- Our instructor will guide you through the cocktail-making process from mixing techniques to garnishing tips and help you craft perfect cocktails.
Last 5 minutes
- And that's a wrap
- A winner is announced.
- A screenshot of the group is taken - say cheers!
Things you’ll need for the event
- Host to run the event and walk through steps of decorating
- Link that will be used for the meeting event
- Cocktail mixing kit
- Video and microphone
- Knives, spoons, spatula, containers and a place to mix your favourite cocktails
- Free cancellation 10 days prior to the event.