“Turkey time? More like ‘cook-ie’ time this year! Join Hooray Teams for a Thanksgiving Cookie Decorating session that will let your team unleash their creativity skills. In this hands-on session, a dedicated instructor will teach various tips and techniques to ice, outline, and flood on the cookie creations. At the end of the session, you and teammates will have a box of delicious cookies to grace the table, all while crafting fun memories and bonding together.
Our cookie decorating kit comes with an assortment of delicious cookie flavors, icing bags, sprinkles, and decorating sugars, all conveniently delivered straight to your team member’s doorstep. All you need to do is let your creativity flow, and we’ll take care of the rest.
The Hooray Teams Thanksgiving Cookie Decorating session includes
- Your professional host, who will be with you online the whole time.
- Cookie making kits or 3-4 different types of pre-baked cookies will be delivered to attendees prior to the event.
- A link to join, so grab your cookies, find some space in your kitchen, and get ready to unleash your creativity.
How it works?
Booking an event on Hooray Teams is as simple as 1, 2 and 3!
1 Once you’ve made your payment, you’ll receive a confirmation of the booking.
2 Once payment is confirmed, you need to share your team's details for a speedy dispatch of our Thanksgiving cookie decorating kits to each participant.
3 Then one of our event planners will reach out to check if you have any questions or want to make any customizations to the event (for free!).
4 Before the event, we’ll send you a link. Simply create a meeting with your team and copy and paste this Zoom link in for the event.
And you’re ready! On the day of the event, simply join the link, and our expert host will guide you through the entire cookie decorating experience.
Example of a show that we have run
Before the show
- A Zoom link will be sent to you once your payment has been made & booking confirmed.
- Copy this link and create a meeting invitation for your team.
- Paste this link as the location of the meeting.
On the day of the event
- Click the link at the scheduled time. Your host will be there, ready to welcome you all.
- Want to add your own unique welcome message as well? Let us know & we can ask the host to help.
First 5 minutes
- Our host will welcome you all and start once we have a majority number of attendees.
- Our host will keep the atmosphere lively with some great music and light-hearted conversations.
Next 5 minutes
- Our host will explain how the cookie decorating will be conducted and provide you general house rules
- Still have doubts? Feel free to ask them.
Next 40-50 minutes
- It's time to put on your aprons and immerse yourself in the art of decorating cookies. Get ready to laugh, learn, and craft some delectable masterpieces.
- Our host is here to provide expert guidance on icing, piping, color mixing, and flooding, making this session engaging and creative.
- Feel free to explore various techniques and designs without hesitation.
Last 5 minutes
- And that's a wrap
- A winner is announced.
- A screenshot of the group is taken - say cheers!
Things you’ll need for the event
- Host to run event and walk through steps of decorating.
- Link that will be used for meeting event.
- Cookie kit including cookies and icing options.
- Video and microphone
- Knives, spoons, spatula, containers and a place to design your cookies.
- Free cancellation 10 days prior to the event.