It’s time to sleigh through a jolly good time! Round up your team for a festive and merriment-packed adventure with Hooray Teams’ Virtual Christmas Trivia session. We are bringing the festive spirit right to your screen through a series of Christmas themed trivia questions.
This event guarantees to fill your heart with warmth of joy, love, laughter and of course, a dash of competitive spirit. So, grab your hot cocoa, put on your coziest sweater, and get ready to test your Christmas knowledge.
The Hooray Teams Christmas Trivia session includes-
- 4-5 rounds of trivia in a 60-minute session.
- Your professional host, who will be with you online the whole time.
- A meeting link to join, while our host handles the rest of the things.
How it works
Booking an event on Hooray Teams is as simple as 1, 2 and 3!
1 Once you’ve made your payment, you’ll receive a confirmation of the booking.
2 Then one of our event planners will reach out to check if you have any questions or want to make any customizations to the event (for free!).
3 Before the event, we’ll send you a link. Simply create a meeting with your team and copy and paste this Zoom link in for the event.
And you’re ready! On the day of the event, simply join the link, and our expert hosts will take care of it from there. You can sit back with your team and enjoy the whole event.
Example of a show that we have run
Before the show
- A link will be sent to you once your payment has been made & booking confirmed. This will be either a Zoom or Remo link.
- Copy this link and create a meeting invitation for your team.
- Paste this link as the location of the meeting.
On the day of the event
- Join the link at the time of the event. Your host will be waiting on the link and welcoming you all in.
- Optional : Want to add your own unique welcome message as well? Let us know & we can ask the host to help.
First 5 minutes
- Our host will give you a merry welcome and will start the event once we've reached the expected number of attendees.
- No awkward silences, as our host will keep the holiday spirit alive with engaging Christmas playlists and chitchats.
Next 5 minutes
- Our host will provide a brief overview of how this virtual Christmas trivia event will run and run through general house rules.
Next 40-50 minutes
- Time to jingle all the way! Have fun, laughter and engage in lively discussions as your team navigates through the trivia session.
- We have anywhere from 4 to 5 rounds in a 60-minute session.
Last 5 minutes
- And that's a wrap!
- A winner is announced.
- A screenshot of the group is taken - say cheers!
Things you’ll need for the event
- Host to run event.
- Digital platform for trivia.
- Link that will be used for meeting event.
- Game materials and questions.
- Video and microphone
- Free cancellation 10 days prior to the event.