Put your team’s sleuthing skills to the test to decode the case of a “whodunnit” with Hooray Team’s Murder at the Manor. The suspicious death of Lord Aubrey Falconer is being treated as a murder and your team’s job is to step into the shoes of detectives and figure out who did it! Our lively host will guide you and your fellow detectives to unravel clues, crack codes, and solve mysteries to uncover the culprit’s identity.
You and your team must interrogate the vicar, the cook, the professor, and other profiles played by brilliant actors. Use the given clues that include a newsletter, last will, leaflet, and more to interrogate them, and piece the puzzle to find out who’s behind it all. Remember time is of the essence, so work fast and most importantly, work together to showcase brilliant teamwork!
Hooray Teams ‘Murder at the Manor’ challenge includes -
- Your professional host, who will be guiding you through the mystery.
- Clues to review before/during the event.
- A meeting link to join the murder mystery game.
How it works
Booking an event on Hooray Teams is as simple as 1, 2 and 3!
1 Once you’ve made your payment, you’ll receive a confirmation of the booking
2 Then one of our event planners will reach out to check if you have any questions or want to make any customizations to the event (for free!)
3 Before the event, we’ll send you a link. Simply create a meeting with your team and copy and paste this Zoom link in for the event
And you’re ready! On the day of the event simply join the link and our expert hosts will take care of it from there. You can dive right to engage in the entire murder mystery challenge.
Example of a show that we have run
Before the show
- A Zoom link will be sent to you once your payment has been made & booking confirmed.
- Copy this link and create a meeting invitation for your team.
- Paste this link as the location of the meeting.
On the day of the event
- Click the link at the scheduled time. Your host will be there, ready to welcome you all.
- Want to add your own unique welcome message as well? Let us know & we can ask the host to help.
First 5 minutes
- Our host will welcome you all and start once we have a majority number of attendees.
- Our host will keep the atmosphere lively with some great music and light-hearted conversations.
Next 5 minutes
- Our host will provide a brief overview of how ‘Murder at the Manor’ will be conducted and run through general house rules
- Still have doubts? Feel free to ask them
Next 40-50 minutes
- Your time starts now! Participants assume the role of detectives and interact with a cast of characters, each portrayed by talented actors.
- Ask them about their whereabouts, motives, and relationships with the victim
Last 5 minutes
- And that's a wrap
- A winner is announced.
- A screenshot of the group is taken - say cheers!
Things you’ll need for the event
- Hosts to run the event
- Breakout rooms to support larger groups.
- Digital platform for the game.
- Zoom link for the event.
- Game materials.
- Video and microphone
- Free cancellation 10 days prior to the event.