Looking for some ‘buzz-worthy’ excitement for your next team meet? Get ready to put your thinking caps on as Hooray Teams is recreating America’s favorite quiz show Virtual Team Jeopardy. Expect 4- 5 thrilling rounds of brain-teasing questions in a battle of wits across a wide range of topics such as science, history, art, music, movies, books or pop culture.
Engage in the classic ‘Jeopardy’ style, where you’ll be answering in the form of a questions and racking up points so you can have your team cheering and high-fiving (virtually of course!). Take a shot at something like “Who was the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean?” and twist it to “Who is Amelia Hart? instead.
Our lively host will lead the way, sharing the Jeopardy board on screen during our video chat. Players can buzz in using digital buzzers to answer questions and score points for their team. It’s fast, fun, and highly competitive! So buzz in quick, share some laughter and earn maximum points before the clock ticks down.
Feel free to chip in personalized questions and don’t forget to add a mix of funny and lighthearted ones for an extra layer of entertainment.
The Hooray Teams Virtual Team Jeopardy session includes -
- 4-5 rounds of trivia in a 60-minute session.
- Your professional host, who will screen-share the Jeopardy board.
- A meeting link to join, while our host handles rest of the things.
- No extra mic or technology required.
How it works
Booking an event on Hooray Teams is as simple as 1, 2 and 3!
1 Once you’ve made your payment you’ll receive a confirmation of the booking
2 Then one of our Event planners will reach out to check if you have any questions or want to make any customizations to the event (for free!)
3 Before the event we’ll send you a link. Simply create a meeting with your team and copy and paste this Zoom link in for the event
And you’re ready ! On the day of the event simply join the link and our expert hosts will take care of it from there. You can sit back with your team and enjoy the whole event.
Example of a show that we have run
Before the show
- A link will be sent to you once your payment has been made & booking confirmed. This will be either a Zoom or Remo link.
- Copy this link and create a meeting invitation for your team.
- Paste this link as the location of the meeting
- Our event organisers will reach out to you with a spreadsheet requesting addresses of attendees to send kits
On the day of the event
- Join the link as the event is about to start. Your host will be there, ready to greet you.
- Additionally, if you'd like to provide your own welcome, let us know and we can arrange for the host to make time
First 5 minutes
- Our host will welcome everyone and commence the event when the anticipated number of participants have joined
- Hey, no awkward silence at this point, the host will keep things lively with some music and friendly chit chat with everyone
Next 5 minutes
- The host will give an overview of how the Jeopardy game will be conducted and review the guidelines for the session.
Next 40-50 minutes
- Host will run over questions across 5- 6 categories.
- It’s showtime! Laugh, buzz, and brainstorm as your team tackles the Virtual team Jeopardy Challenge.
- Teams will have to score the maximum points.
Last 5 minutes - And that's a wrap!
- A winner is announced
- A screenshot of the group is taken - say cheers!
Things you’ll need for the event
- Host to run event
- Link that will be used for meeting event
- Game materials and questions
- Instructions step-by-step
- Video and microphone
- Free cancellation 10 days prior to the event.