Looking for something better to discuss than football and politics for your Thanksgiving gathering? Let’s entertain your team with our exciting Thanksgiving Trivia session where you discover fascinating tidbits about the holiday you may have never known. Expect questions on the history and traditions of Thanksgiving, parades, movies, Thanksgiving in different cities, and lots more.
As your team dive into this entertaining game of wits, you’ll find it’s not just about boosting your seasonal IQ but also a great opportunity to bring some laughter and team bonding to your holiday get-together.
The Hooray Teams Thanksgiving Trivia session includes.-
- 4-5 rounds of trivia in a 60-minute session.
- Your professional host, who will be with you online the whole time.
- A meeting link to join, while our host handles the rest of the things.
How it works?
Booking an event on Hooray Teams is as simple as 1, 2 and 3!
1 Once you’ve made your payment, you’ll receive a confirmation of the booking.
2 Then one of our event planners will reach out to check if you have any questions or want to make any customizations to the event (for free!).
3 Before the event, we’ll send you a link. Simply create a meeting with your team and copy and paste this Zoom link in for the event.
And you’re ready! On the day of the event, simply join the link, and our expert hosts will take care of it from there. You can sit back with your team and enjoy the whole event.
Example of a show that we have run
Before the show
- A Zoom link will be sent to you once your payment has been made & booking confirmed.
- Copy this link and create a meeting invitation for your team.
- Paste this link as the location of the meeting.
On the day of the event
- Click the link at the scheduled time. Your host will be there, ready to welcome you all.
- Want to add your own unique welcome message as well? Let us know & we can ask the host to help.
First 5 minutes
- Our host will welcome you all and start once we have a majority number of attendees.
- Our host will keep the atmosphere lively with some great music and light-hearted conversations.
Next 5 minutes
- Our host will provide a brief overview of how this Thanksgiving Trivia event will be conducted and run through general house rules.
- Still have doubts? Feel free to ask them.
Next 40-50 minutes
- Have fun, laughter and engage in lively discussions as your team navigates through the Thanksgiving Trivia session.
- We have anywhere from 4 to 5 rounds in a 60-minute session.
Last 5 minutes
- And that's a wrap
- A winner is announced.
- A screenshot of the group is taken - say cheers!
Things you’ll need for the event
- Host to run event.
- Digital platform for trivia.
- Link that will be used for meeting event.
- Game materials and questions.
- Video and microphone
- Free cancellation 10 days prior to the event.