The Hooray Teams Virtual Diwali Celebration includes-
- Your professional host, who will be with you online the whole time.
- Virtual Diwali games to immerse yourselves in the festive mood.
- A meeting link to join, so get ready to light up your Virtual Diwali celebration, while our host handles rest of the things.
- No extra mic or technology required.
How it works?
Booking an event on Hooray Teams is as simple as 1, 2 and 3!
1 Once you’ve made your payment you’ll receive a confirmation of the booking
2 Then one of our Event planners will reach out to check if you have any questions or want to make any customizations to the event (for free!)
3 Before the event we’ll send you a link. Simply create a meeting with your team and copy and paste this Zoom link in for the event
And you’re ready! On the day of the event simply join the link and our expert hosts will take care of it from there. You can sit back with your team and enjoy the whole event.
Example of a show that we have run
Before the show
- A link will be sent to you once your payment has been made & booking confirmed. This will be either a Zoom or Remo link.
- Copy this link and create a meeting invitation for your team.
- Paste this link as the location of the meeting.
On the day of the event
- Hop on the link when the event's about to kick off. Your host will be there to greet you and get the party started.
- Feel free to give us a shout if you want to drop your own welcome message, and we'll let the host know to make some space for it.
First 5 minutes
- Our awesome host will give you all a warm welcome and start off as soon as enough folks have shown up.
- That awkward silence right after? Not a chance, our host has some fantastic playlists and engaging chitchats to pep up the vibe.
Next 5 minutes
- Our host will provide a brief overview of how this Virtual Diwali event will run, ensuring everyone is well-prepared to indulge themselves in the festive spirit.
Next 40-50 minutes
- Let the festive fun begin. Immerse yourself in a colorful and vibrant virtual Diwali celebration, filled with interactive games to make this celebration truly enjoyable.
Last 5 minutes - Time to bid adieu
- Encourage participants to share their feedback about the virtual Diwali celebration. This can help improve future events.
- A screenshot of the group is taken - and that’s a wrap.
Things you’ll need for the event
- Host to run event
- Digital platform for Virtual Diwali
- Link that will be used for meeting event
- Video and microphone
- Free cancellation 10 days prior to the event.