Gang up with your remote team to enjoy a world of suspense, wits and a whole lot of excitement in Hooray Team’s Dungeon Things Escape Room.
Here’s the plot: A terrible thunderstorm rolls in, causing a power outage that transports your team back in time to unlock the secrets of Lindale, a sleepy town with a history shrouded in mystery. Jake, a curious and adventurous teenager, seems to have vanished in the storm. Your mission? Find Jake and unravel the mysterious disappearance of other kids that have confounded the town.
A lively host leads you and your team throughout the escapade while making the activity truly enjoyable for all.
Hooray Teams Dungeon Things Virtual Escape room challenge includes -
- Your professional host, who will be with you online the whole time.
- 360- degree virtual reality room view, multiplayer collaborative interface & 3D interactive elements to make the game even more realistic and fun.
- Players can individually explore, move objects, and access the shared props inventory.
- A meeting link to join the Virtual Escape room game.
How it works
Booking an event on Hooray Teams is as simple as 1, 2 and 3!
1 Once you’ve made your payment, you’ll receive a confirmation of the booking.
2 Then one of our event planners will reach out to check if you have any questions or want to make any customizations to the event (for free!).
3 Before the event, we’ll send you a link. Simply create a meeting with your team and copy and paste this Zoom link in for the event.
And you’re ready! On the day of the event simply join the link and our expert hosts will take care of it from there. You can dive right to engage in the entire escape room challenge.
Example of a show that we have run
Before the show
- A Zoom link will be sent to you once your payment has been made & booking confirmed.
- Copy this link and create a meeting invitation for your team.
- Paste this link as the location of the meeting.
On the day of the event
- Click the link at the scheduled time. Your host will be there, ready to welcome you all
- Want to add your own unique welcome message as well? Let us know & we can ask the host to help.
First 5 minutes
- Our host will welcome you all and start once we have a majority number of attendees.
- Our host will keep the atmosphere lively with some great music and light-hearted conversations.
Next 5 minutes
- Our host will provide a brief overview of how the Dungeon Things escape room game will be conducted and run through general house rules.
- Still have doubts? Feel free to ask them.
Next 40-50 minutes
- The clock starts ticking! Teams will be split into rooms with the guidance of a professional host.
- Laugh, question and think hard as your team navigates through the clues, puzzles and information in the virtual room
- 1 escape room to be solved in a 60-minute session.
Last 5 minutes
- And that's a wrap
- A winner is announced.
- A screenshot of the group is taken - say cheers!
Things you’ll need for the event
- Hosts to run the event
- Breakout rooms to support larger groups.
- Digital platform for the game
- Zoom link for the event.
- Game materials.
- Video and microphone
- Free cancellation 10 days prior to the event.