Join us for a spooktacular Virtual Halloween Cookie Making Team Event, expertly hosted for your culinary delight! Gather your team online as our professional host guides you through a deliciously creative adventure in the world of Halloween-themed cookie decorating.
During this interactive virtual gathering, you and your team will learn the art of crafting hauntingly beautiful and tasty treats. Our host will share tips, tricks, and step-by-step instructions as you transform plain cookies into edible works of Halloween art. Expect to create eerie ghosts, creepy crawlers, and pumpkin masterpieces, all from the comfort of your own kitchen.
The best part? You get to enjoy your scrumptious creations afterward, making it a delightful and mouthwatering team-building experience. Whether you’re a seasoned baker or a first-time cookie decorator, this event promises a wickedly good time filled with laughter, creativity, and, of course, delicious cookies. Get ready to stir up some spooky fun at our Virtual Halloween Cookie Making Team Event!
Add an extra element of fun by making it a Halloween dress up trivia! Our host can facilitate a vote for the best costume and award a prize (ask for more details!)
The Hooray Teams Cookie decorating session includes-
- Cookie making kit delivered to attendees ahead of the session
- Your professional host, who will be with you online the whole time
- 3-4 different types of cookies
- No extra mic or technology required
- A link to click, so grab your cookie kit and some kitchen space and our host will take care of everything!
How it works
Booking an event on Hooray Teams is as simple as 1, 2 and 3!
1 Once you’ve made your payment you’ll receive a confirmation of the booking
2 Then one of our Event planners will reach out to check if you have any questions or want to make any customisations to the event (for free!)
3 Before the event we’ll send you through a link. Simply create a meeting with your team and copy and paste this Zoom link in for the event
And you’re ready! On the day of the event simply join the link and our expert hosts will take care of it from there. You can sit back with your team and enjoy the whole event.
Example of a show that we have run
Before the show
- A link will be sent to you once your payment has been made & booking confirmed. This will be either a Zoom or Remo link.
- Copy this link and create a meeting invitation for your team.
- Paste this link as the location of the meeting
- Organize a kit sent through to your door (we can organize for you)
On the day of the event
- Join the link at the time of the event. Your host will be waiting on the link and welcoming you all in
- Optional: Want to add your own unique welcome message as well? Let us know & we can ask the host to help
First 5 minutes
- Our host will welcome you all and start once we have a majority number of attendees
- We’ll have some spooky Halloween tunes playing as everyone starts to join the call
Next 5 minutes
- Our host will explain how the cookie decorating will work and run through general house rules
Next 40-50 minutes
- It’s go time! Laugh, decorate and get creative as your team is guided along with our professional hosts
- Be ready to learn new skills and enjoy delicious treats in this class
- We decorate cookies in the kit (no baking required) and enjoy a cookie decoration competition !
- Our host will have Halloween related questions and quizzes along the way to keep the momentum and energy high!
Last 5 minutes
- A winner is announced for the best decorated cookie
- A screenshot of the group is taken - say cheers!
Things you’ll need for the event
- Host to run event and walk through steps of decorating
- Ongoing Halloween related trivia and questions
- Link that will be used for meeting event
- Arranging for cookies to be sent across to attendees
- Video and microphone
- Optional: Attendees costume dress up!
- Knives, spoons and a place to design your cookies
- Free cancellation 10 days prior to the event