Elevate your team’s morale and camaraderie with our Virtual Trivia—the ultimate blend of fun and (healthy) competition! Say goodbye to mundane virtual meetings and hello to an engaging experience that your team will be talking about for weeks.
The Hooray Teams Virtual Trivia session includes-
- 4-5 rounds of trivia in a 60-minute session.
- Your professional host, who will be with you online the whole time.
- You have the option to select certain topics you would like the host to focus on. You can also include personalised questions about your team!
- No extra mic or technology required.
- Just click the link, switch on your video and microphone and our host will take care of everything!
How it works
Booking an event on Hooray Teams is as simple as 1, 2 and 3!
1 Once you’ve made your payment you’ll receive a confirmation of the booking.
2 Then one of our Event planners will reach out to check if you have any questions or want to make any customisations to the event (for free!).
3 Before the event we’ll send you through a link. Simply create a meeting with your team and copy and paste this Zoom link in for the event.
And you’re ready! On the day of the event simply join the link and our expert hosts will take care of it from there. You can sit back with your team and enjoy the whole event.
Example of a show that we have run
Before the show
- A link will be sent to you once your payment has been made & booking confirmed. This will be either a Zoom or Remo link.
- Copy this link and create a meeting invitation for your team.
- Paste this link as the location of the meeting
On the day of the event
- Join the link at the time of the event. Your host will be waiting on the link and welcoming you all in.
- Optional: Want to add your own unique welcome message as well? Let us know & we can ask the host to help.
First 5 minutes
- Our host will welcome you all and start once we have a majority number of attendees.
- Don’t worry no awkward silences, the host will have music playing and fun light banter with the group
Next 5 minutes
- Our host will explain how the trivia will work and run through general house rules
Next 40-50 minutes
- It’s go time! Laugh, buzz and think hard as your team navigates through the trivia session.
- We have anywhere from 4 to 5 rounds in a 60-minute session.
Last 5 minutes
- And thats a wrap!
- A winner is announced.
- A screenshot of the group is taken - say cheers!
Things you’ll need for the event
- Host to run event.
- Digital platform for trivia.
- Link that will be used for meeting event.
- Game materials and questions.
- Video and microphone
- Free cancellation 10 days prior to the event.