Looking for a vibrant DIY experience to spark your team’s creativity? Join Hooray Teams’ Virtual Paper Lantern Making Class to brighten your workplace and master the art of crafting beautiful paper lanterns, complete with intricate patterns and designs. Led by a dedicated artist, you and your team will learn all about the design process, explore tips on different folding techniques, and embellish them uniquely.
We’ll deliver a curated lantern-making kit straight to each participant’s doorstep. By the end of the class, you’ll proudly display a hanging piece of art that can add flair to your living room or illuminate your workspace. Remember, you don’t need any special skills; just a passion for arts and crafts will do.
The Hooray Teams Virtual Paper Lanterns Making Class includes -
- Paper lantern-making kit delivered to participants' doorsteps.
- Your professional host, who will be with you online the whole time.
- A meeting link to join, while our host handles the rest of the things.
How it works
Booking an event on Hooray Teams is as simple as 1, 2 and 3!
1 Once you’ve made your payment, you’ll receive a confirmation of the booking.
2 Then one of our event planners will reach out to check if you have any questions or want to make any customizations to the event (for free!).
3 Before the event, we’ll send you a link. Simply create a meeting with your team and copy and paste this Zoom link in for the event.
And you’re ready! On the day of the event, simply join the link, and our expert hosts will take care of it from there. You can sit back with your team and enjoy the whole event.
Example of a show that we have run
Before the show
- A Zoom link will be sent to you once your payment has been made & booking confirmed.
- Copy this link and create a meeting invitation for your team.
- Paste this link as the location of the meeting.
On the day of the event
- Click the link at the scheduled time. Your host will be there, ready to welcome you all.
- Want to add your own unique welcome message as well?
- Let us know & we can ask the host to help.
First 5 minutes
- Our host will give you a warm welcome and will start the event once we've reached the expected number of attendees.
- Our host will keep the atmosphere lively with some great music and light-hearted conversations.
Next 5 minutes
- Our host will provide a brief overview of how the Virtual Paper Lanterns Making Class will be conducted and run through general guidelines.
Next 40-50 minutes
- Learn step-by-step techniques to create your own beautiful lanterns. Feel free to ask questions, exchange ideas, and showcase your creativity as you work on your masterpiece.
Last 5 minutes
- And that's a wrap!
- A winner is announced
- A screenshot of the group is taken
Things you’ll need for the event
- Host to run event
- Link that will be used for meeting event
- DIY Paper Lantern Making Kit
- Video and microphone
- Scissors, knives, glue, string, or wire for hanging
- Please note that there is no option for cancellation once the kit is shipped.