Make this International Women’s Day one to remember by playing a classic game of Bingo with your team. To keep everyone entertained, be prepared to have anywhere from 3 to 6 rounds of Bingo over a 60-minute session filled with laughter and banter.
The session will be led by an interactive host who will ensure that your team is engaged throughout. If you want something more specific for your bingo session, simply reach out, and we will be happy to customize the game for you.
The Hooray Teams International Women's Day Bingo includes -
- 3-6 rounds of Bingo in a 60-minute session.
- Your professional host, who will be with you online the whole time.
- A meeting link to join, while our host handles the rest.
How it works
Booking an event on Hooray Teams is as simple as 1, 2 and 3!
1 Once you’ve made your payment, you’ll receive a confirmation of the booking.
2 Then one of our event planners will reach out to check if you have any questions or want to make any customizations to the event (for free!).
3 Before the event, we’ll send you a link. Simply create a meeting with your team and copy and paste this Zoom link in for the event.
And you’re ready! On the day of the event, simply join the link, and our expert hosts will take care of it from there. You can sit back with your team and enjoy the whole event.
Example of a show that we have run
Before the show
- A Zoom link will be sent to you once your payment has been made & booking confirmed.
- Copy this link and create a meeting invitation for your team.
- Paste this link as the location of the meeting.
On the day of the event
- Click the link at the scheduled time. Your host will be there, ready to welcome you all.
- Want to add your own unique welcome message as well? Let us know & we can ask the host to help
First 5 minutes
- Our host will give you a warm welcome and will start the event once we've reached the expected number of attendees.
- Our host will keep the atmosphere lively with some great music and light-hearted conversations.
Next 5 minutes
- Our host will provide a brief overview of how International Women's Day Bingo will be conducted and run through general house rules.
Next 40-50 minutes
- Virtual bingo cards will be distributed amongst the participants.
- Compete with each other to cross numbers off your virtual bingo card
- We have anywhere from 3 to 6 rounds in a 60-minute session.
Last 5 minutes
- And that's a wrap!
- A winner is announced.
- A screenshot of the group is taken - say cheers!
Things you’ll need for the event
- Host to run event
- Digital platform for Bingo
- Link that will be used for meeting event
- Game materials and Bingo cards
- Video and microphone
- Free cancellation 10 days prior to the event