Embark on a mind-boggling journey to the early 70’s with your team at Hooray Team’s Patient 360 Virtual Escape Room. You and your team as journalists are not just chasing headlines; you’re diving headfirst into the mysterious case of vanishing patients and doctors of St Elizabeth Psychiatric Hospital. We have a dedicated host to guide you and your team in the right direction and make sure everyone escapes from the room.
Your team has one hour to sneak into the doctor’s office, gather the evidence, and make a clean getaway before the nurse busts in for her morning shift. Can you all handle the pressure and unlock the secrets of Saint Elizabeth’s Hospital? It’s time to discover how well you can apply teamwork skills and keep the excitement at an all-time high!
Hooray Teams ‘Patient 360’ Virtual Escape room challenge includes -
- Your professional host, who will be with you online the whole time.
- 360-degree virtual reality room view and multiplayer collaborative interface to make the game even more realistic and fun.
- Time frame for each player to interact with characters in the room to investigate what's going on
- A meeting link to join the escape room game.
How it works
Booking an event on Hooray Teams is as simple as 1, 2 and 3!
1 Once you’ve made your payment, you’ll receive a confirmation of the booking.
2 Then one of our event planners will reach out to check if you have any questions or want to make any customizations to the event (for free!).
3 Before the event, we’ll send you a link. Simply create a meeting with your team and copy and paste this Zoom link in for the event.
And you’re ready! On the day of the event simply join the link and our expert hosts will take care of it from there. You can dive right to engage in the entire escape room challenge.
Example of a show that we have run
Before the show
- A Zoom link will be sent to you once your payment has been made & booking confirmed.
- Copy this link and create a meeting invitation for your team
- Paste this link as the location of the meeting.
On the day of the event
- Click the link at the scheduled time. Your host will be there, ready to welcome you all.
- Want to add your own unique welcome message as well? Let us know & we can ask the host to help.
First 5 minutes
- Our host will welcome you all and start once we have a majority number of attendees.
- Our host will keep the atmosphere lively with some great music and light-hearted conversations.
Next 5 minutes
- Our host will provide a brief overview of how this ‘The Patient 360’ game will be conducted and run through general house rules.
- Still have doubts? Feel free to ask them
Next 40-50 minutes
- The clock starts ticking! Teams will be split into rooms with the guidance of a professional host.
- Laugh, question and think hard as your team navigates through the clues, puzzles and information in the virtual room.
- 1 escape room to be solved in a 60-minute session.
Last 5 minutes
- And that's a wrap.
- A winner is announced.
- A screenshot of the group is taken - say cheers!
Things you’ll need for the event
- Hosts to run the event.
- Breakout rooms to support larger groups.
- Digital platform for the game.
- Zoom link for the event.
- Game materials.
- Video and microphone.
- Free cancellation 10 days prior to the event.