Get ready to raise your glasses and elevate your holiday spirits because Hooray Teams’ Christmas Mixology Class is in town. In this hands-on experience, you will receive your own kits and an expert mixologist will share fun facts, and guide you with insider tips on crafting signature Christmas drinks.
From mulled wine to eggnog and cranberry mules, you’ll learn to stir, shake, and garnish with finesse over shared laughter while you bond with coworkers and have loads of fun.
The Hooray Teams Christmas Mixology session includes :
- Cocktail making kits will be delivered to attendees.
- An expert mixologist who will be with you online the whole time.
- 3-4 different types of cocktails.
- No extra mic or technology required.
- Join the link and get ready to shake up some holiday cheer with our expert mixologist, from the comfort of your home.
How it works
Booking an event on Hooray Teams is as simple as 1, 2 and 3!
1 Once you’ve made your payment, you’ll receive a confirmation of the booking.
2 Then one of our event planners will reach out to check if you have any questions or want to make any customizations to the event (for free!).
3 Before the event, we’ll send you a link. Simply create a meeting with your team and copy and paste this Zoom link in for the event.
And you’re ready! On the day of the event, simply join the link, and our expert hosts will take care of it from there. You can sit back with your team and enjoy the whole event.
Example of a show that we have run
Before the show
- A link will be sent to you once your payment has been made & booking confirmed. This will be either a Zoom or Remo link.
- Copy this link and create a meeting invitation for your team.
- Paste this link as the location of the meeting.
On the day of the event
- Simply click the event link at the scheduled time, and your host will be there to warmly welcome all attendees.
- Optional: Want to add your own unique welcome message as well? Let us know & we can ask the host to help.
First 5 minutes
- Our host will welcome you all and start once we have a majority number of attendees.
- There won't be any room for awkward silences – our host will set the mood with music and engage the group in lively chit-chat.
Next 5 minutes
- Our host will discuss how the Christmas mixology session will be conducted and run through general instructions.
Next 40-50 minutes
- Let's shake things up! Get ready to mix, mingle, and master the art of cocktails in our engaging mixology class.
Last 5 minutes
- And that's a wrap!
- A winner is announced.
- A screenshot of the group is taken - say cheers.
Things you’ll need for the event
- Host to run event.
- Link that will be used for meeting event.
- Cocktail mixing kit.
- Video and microphone.
- Glassware, knife and spoon
- Free cancellation 10 days prior to the event.