This holiday season, nudge your team to step away from the traditional pie recipe and try something delightfully sweet with our Thanksgiving Cupcake Decorating session. An experienced instructor will guide each one through various icing and piping techniques, ensuring that the cupcakes are nothing short of impressive. Learn how easy and fun it is to make your own beautifully decorated cupcakes in this hands-on class.
Each participant will receive a cupcake decorating kit containing a range of icings, fondants, sprinkles, and toppers to transform their cupcake creations. Whether your team includes seasoned bakers or enthusiastic newbies, our class will improve their decorating skills in no time! (Just try to resist eating all the dough before the actual fun begins..)
The Hooray Teams Thanksgiving Cupcake Decorating session includes
- Cupcake decoration kit will be delivered to attendees prior to the event.
- Your professional host, who will be with you online the whole time.
- A link to join, so grab your supplies, find some space in your kitchen, and get ready to unleash your creativity skills.
How it works
Booking an event on Hooray Teams is as simple as 1, 2 and 3!
1 Once you’ve made your payment, you’ll receive a confirmation of the booking.
2 Once payment is confirmed, you need to share your team's details for a speedy dispatch of our Thanksgiving cupcake decorating kits to each participant.
3 Then one of our event planners will reach out to check if you have any questions or want to make any customizations to the event (for free!).
4 Before the event, we’ll send you a link. Simply create a meeting with your team and copy and paste this Zoom link in for the event.
And you’re ready! On the day of the event, simply join the link, and our expert host will guide you through the entire cupcake decorating experience.
Example of a show that we have run
Before the show
- A Zoom link will be sent to you once your payment has been made & booking confirmed.
- Copy this link and create a meeting invitation for your team.
- Paste this link as the location of the meeting.
On the day of the event
- Click the link at the scheduled time. Your host will be there, ready to welcome you all.
- Want to add your own unique welcome message as well? Let us know & we can ask the host to help.
First 5 minutes
- Our host will welcome you all and start once we have a majority number of attendees.
- Our host will keep the atmosphere lively with some great music and light-hearted conversations.
Next 5 minutes
- Our host will explain how the cupcake decorating will be conducted and provide you general house rules
- Still have doubts? Feel free to ask them.
Next 40-50 minutes
- It's time to put on your aprons and immerse yourself in the art of decorating cupcakes. Get ready to laugh, learn, and craft some delectable masterpieces.
- Our experienced instructor is here to offer expert guidance on icing, color mixing, and intricate decorating techniques.
- This session promises to be an engaging and creative experience, where you'll have the freedom to experiment with various styles, themes, and designs that match the holiday spirit.
Last 5 minutes
- And that's a wrap
- A winner is announced.
- A screenshot of the group is taken - say cheers!
Things you’ll need for the event
- Host to run event and walk through steps of decorating.
- Link that will be used for meeting event.
- Cupcake decorating kit
- Video and microphone
- Knives, spoons, spatula, containers and a place to design your cupcakes.
- Free cancellation 10 days prior to the event.