Ring in the ‘Year of the Dragon’ with the ultimate battle of wits as your team joins Hooray Teams Chinese New Year Trivia. Put your collective knowledge to the test as you and your team tackle a wide range of questions about Chinese culture, traditions, folklore, and more. A dedicated host will keep the momentum and laughter flowing as you dive into the Lunar New Year festivities.
Whether you want to test your knowledge of famous Chinese landmarks, lantern festivals, zodiac signs, or any other aspect of Chinese culture, we’ve got you covered. So get ready to buzz in, share some laughs, and rack up points before time runs out.
The Hooray Teams Virtual Chinese New Year Trivia includes -
- 4-5 rounds of trivia in a 60-minute session.
- Your professional host, who will be with you online the whole time.
- A meeting link to join, while our host handles the rest of the things.
How it works
Booking an event on Hooray Teams is as simple as 1, 2 and 3!
1 Once you’ve made your payment, you’ll receive a confirmation of the booking.
2 Then one of our event planners will reach out to check if you have any questions or want to make any customizations to the event (for free!).
3 Before the event, we’ll send you a link. Simply create a meeting with your team and copy and paste this Zoom link in for the event.
And you’re ready! On the day of the event, simply join the link, and our expert hosts will take care of it from there. You can sit back with your team and enjoy the whole event.
Example of a show that we have run
Before the show
- A Zoom link will be sent to you once your payment has been made & booking confirmed.
- Copy this link and create a meeting invitation for your team.
- Paste this link as the location of the meeting.
On the day of the event
- Click the link at the scheduled time. Your host will be there, ready to welcome you all.
- Want to add your own unique welcome message as well? Let us know & we can ask the host to help
First 5 minutes
- Our host will give you a warm welcome and will start the event once we've reached the expected number of attendees.
- Our host will keep the atmosphere lively with some great music and light-hearted conversations.
Next 5 minutes
- Our host will provide a brief overview of how Virtual Chinese New Year Trivia will be conducted and run through general house rules.
Next 40-50 minutes
- Compete with each other to tackle a variety of Chinese trivia questions and stack up more points.
- We have anywhere from 4 to 5 rounds in a 60-minute session.
Last 5 minutes
- And that's a wrap!
- A winner is announced.
- A screenshot of the group is taken
Things you’ll need for the event
- Host to run event
- Digital platform for trivia
- Link that will be used for meeting event
- Game materials and questions
- Video and microphone
- Free cancellation 10 days prior to the event